Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tree

Is is destroying little America to buy a X-mas tree from Lowes versus the lot on the corner? Or are those tree people just carnies who are eating the leftover pumpkins every night and will be burning the leftover christmas trees in a few weeks while they sell valentines candy on the corner?
I am not really sure what the right answer is but Lowe's sure does sell a nice cheap x-mas tree.
Right now the tree is in the back year sitting in water, when I get home I will be decorating the tree.

Did I mention I am also trying to quit drinking? Not really quit like cold turkey but trying to cut out my massive amounts of wine drinking. I really hit my drinking stride in my late 20's so as I approach my 30th birthday I am realizing I should probably cut back, if I ever want to look good in a wedding dress. If I ever get engaged that is.

So here comes the holidays, and me without my class of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment